Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 88: Kinda Love The Outdoor Lifestyle Again!

It's late and we just got back from Aunt Monica's and Uncle Oscar's. All my friends were there, and I even made some new ones.

Startin to really love livin (mostly) outside again... but that's prolly cause the peoples are outside wif me!

Before we went over there, I had to wrestle the windows shut and locked. And by wrestle, I mean that I followed the Mom from room to room and watched her use broot force to close em and then holding a flash light in her mouf, WD40 in one hand and a wrench in the other... try to get the lock back in place...

Tomorrow's her birfday and cause I can't check my poll, got no transport or other resource, decided I'm gonna give her the thing I treasure the most at this moment...

No comments: