Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 190: Goin Nite Nite

Bleu kinda mused that I got blog and publish on web. He say it kinda funny, kinda strange and he prefer gatherin sticks but he guess if he got real bored one day he might try paw at it...

So he kinda watch, kinda doze... while I try dazzle him wif my skills.

Then it bedtime and he take rug and I take bed. He smart Bleu cause it too hot to sleep on bed. I only do it tonight cause well, I got my reasons...
Can believe the Mom would take photo of sweet boy curled up for night??? It barassin, specially when havin sleepover!
OMG she take pitcher of my Bleu too! I never live this down!

I have to sneak off have talk wif him tomorrow... apologize and need make sure he understand my predicament wif the Mom who love moments. Bleu kinda strong silent type. Hope he don't go tellin...

No comments: