Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 196: Big News... I'm A Bleu's Brother!

Big B.H. Bleu also get New Year kiss from MY the Mom and then I hear her whisper in his ear...

She say she hope he happy and he here to stay forever... on a counta he her son and Luke's brother now!

And if not so late or early dependin on how you view stroke of midnight I might have hopped up and call family meetin but stead I lay here and think back on past week...

It been pretty good, only once maybe twice has the Mom pulled me to the side to say be better host.. and say if I not like havin the Bleu round just say word and she take him home... And I not say so much as wooh, I just stop wif the growlin and barkin and start sharin my toys.

Guess I trust the Mom wif the decision on a counta I know she love the Luke and nuffin ever gonna change her devotion to me on a counta she already prove so and I step up to plate and not be so a loof.

While too groggy to commit right here right now, I think it not so bad to be Bleu's brother...

No comments: