Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 36: Finally Friday!

Ooooooooo! I love me some Friday! ...Mom home early, a little burger for lunch, an hour of JDY, some squirrel clearing and loving galore! It don't get better than that! Well, not until Saturday, anyway!

I lolled my way through this fine afternoon of sunshine, going out, coming in, going out, coming in. Repeat. Had a fine, albeit
rectangular treat as a mid-afternoon snack, and I truly thought we were going to ease our way into a quiet, carefree evening.

And then out came the
goop tube. Let me say, there's not much kind of Mom's attention that I don't relish. And I ain't lied to you yet, so I won't start now... I hate the goob tube. I will not sit. I will not stand. I will not lie down with my back up.

But I DO SO ENJOY a rasslin' match! And we had one today!

No comments: