Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 369: Pink Baby Bird and Mmmm Monday

I love adventures of Pink Baby and now I got my own Pink Baby Bird...

What I love to suck on, just sayin.
And turn my back on the her just few short minutes and I find the Bleu sweepin wif her!
When ask self, self what better than pink bird... well, self say pink burger better than bird. And so I lucky on this Gotcha Day to have pink burger cooked in my honor!
Of course, pink burger cooked for the Bleu teu! Wanna make sure you know he not the left out!!!

More pitchers real soon!

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yum!

Pink burgers!

Pink toys!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Checkers & Chess said...

awwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Wooo WOoo! Pink Baby like as in MY PINK BABY!? WooF! I sure hope she gets to come visit with you so you can meet her! I am sure she would LOVE it there!! But I bet she will love the AC with you cause she's not used to 3 digit temps!! BOL

Licks,
Kylie