Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 634: My In-Of-Doors Birfday Surprise!

By now you have figured out today is my Big 11f Birfday Ekhstravaganza! It was a very special day for the me, and my Surprise came in two parts... In and Out-Of-Doors!
I choose first to share wif the you... the part where I did not get into TROUBLE, on a counta it is not so good to get in trouble on your Big 11f Birfday Ekhstravaganza... but I did. [Stay tuned].

Of course, this part came first, timewise, too... or it might not have happened after TROUBLE! Just sayin.
Holiday tradition round here... Special stuff shows up in the special holiday chair! And so it did today!!! And as I shnoof out the loot, the Bleu asks... "Do I smell the berry treats, perchance?"
To which I reply...if "perchance" means "THE LUKE'S", then yes... that's what you smell!
And here I am wif "The Mom May I" look on face... on a counta I have all ready stole "flat quack" twice, when the Mom was not finished wif pitchers and she put him back!

Big Boy must be starvin! He is really just interested in the treats!
And he finks it's never gonna happen... so he begins to fink, "Hmmm... I wonder what hour dinner will be served? I certainly hope that this Ekhstravaganza won't delay the dinner bell!"
As a matter of fact, the Mom try to give the Bleu "Big Froggy"... the Bleu refuse, so I take the him.
And then the Mom offer the Bleu "the flat quack". He refuse, so I take the him, too.
The Bleu is still beggin... but clearly not for toy! Big Boy is hawngry!
He finally settle for "Itty Bitty Porky". He squeak and squeak and squeak...
And I not care on a counta I suckin "the flat quack" and the "Big Froggy". I can't decide which is best at suckin! [Stay tuned for decision at later date].
And the Bleu make clear... "Itty Bitty Porky" ain't rockin he world, ain't fillin he tank, ain't hangin the feed bag for the him.

And here you will see him willin the Luke... "Beg for dinner, as only you can. Dance to the kitchen, as only you can. And do it now... Please?"
And of course, I did!!! I'm all ways willing to take one for the team, specially when it mean GRUB!

Before I post, I want to fank you all for your comments... You have no idea how good they make me feel, after first life, to have people celebrate me. And you have no idea what kinda pick-me-up it is for my the Mom, to have peoples to celebrate HER big days wif!!!!!

Much Love and Big Fanks to You All from the Luke!

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH BOY!

Norwood will be jealous of that froggy toy!

We are soooo happy woo are soooooo happy about your happy happy birfday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Any trouble that happens on our birthday OR BIRTHDAY WEEK really didn't happen!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, you sure did get a lot of new stuffies and treats for your special day, Luke. Happy happy birthday. Now we really can't imagine what you could possibly have done wrong.


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sheila and Bob said...

Sure looks like you had a wonderful birthday. We hope you had a GREAT day and will have many, many more Birthdays.


Hamish & Rescue Sophie

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Nice haul buddy. We've never had berry treat that y'all get so pranced about, what are they? That big guy Bleu is wise beyond his years and has his priorities in order. he know's the meaning of two of our favorite words; "let's eat." Well technically it's 3 words, "let us eat," contracted down into the 2 words, "let's eat."
We're also very glad that you, Bleu and Ms. Amanda have friends to share your triumphs and tragedies with. We like to open up to our blog buddies sometimes when we need a sounding board. It's a bit amazing how well a lot of us bloggers have gotten to know each other so well. You and the Bleu and your mom are among our favorite bloggers to visit. Heck, we feel comfortable with y'all. Dad says it's because we all have so much in common that many of our other "friends" don't seem to understand or appreciate. Dad doesn't really like it when people think of us as just pets, or worse yet, just animals or things. Dad says that we are so much more than that to him and mom and that he knows our blogging buddies understand what we're talking about here. How about "Why weren't you at work yesterday? Oh, your dog died. Gee, that's too bad. You gonna get a replacement for it?" That's kinda how we started blogging. dad needed to vent to someone who cared so our 1st post was about Chance. but we only got one comment and dad was disappointed, but we didn't know anyone back then and hadn't met anyone. Now we have GBBs (GReat Blog Buddies) and they all seem to care; care a lot.
- TBH&Kco