Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 625: Sunny Saturday

Today a pretty day wif the sunny skies, temperature near 70 and lotsa the Mom love & attention!

I like little oak tree in back yard on a counta birds nest in it and skwirrels run up it when I bolt outside. Underneaf it is good place to eat pecan and acorn scraps and also the occasional bread crumbs. [Just sayin.]
Underneaf it is also good place to blend in and wait on somefin to happen...
The Bleu... he do like to copy the me, from a cross our sad and drearily landscaped yard (record cold winter killed most ever single fing). He need to learn, however, big swishy tail scare off the skwirrels and birds! 
I am not the most patient when waitin on nature... so I do tend to graze!
... Until the Mom shake the berry treat bag at the back door! And then I go a runnin!

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I like to use my paw to stir up the bird seed/shells under the feeder!

YUMMERS!

Plus, I like to graze!

Merdie? She's more of a napper!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Dino and Family said...

Oh Luke! You are looking fabulous! Love, Dino

D.K. Wall said...

We apologize, but we were really busy over the weekend and are just now catching up on all of our blogging friends from the weekend and caught your last four posts. You have certainly been busy.

We love to graze for acorns all of the time and our humans often find us with piles of shells and full bellies. It is heaven.