Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 635: Happy Very Special March 16f!

I know when I wake up this mornin, this day is very special day on a counta it my the Gram-Mom Birfday! I never have the pleasure of knowin the Gram-Mom on a counta she frew here before I get here...
But ever now and then like today, the Mom go to her Happy Place and share her the Mom wif her the me... And I just know that my the Gram-Mom would be most specially wrapped round my paw, and she would just love love love Luke sittin!
And one other fing what make today special is that it is the Aunt Angie's Birfday, too! You may know her as the Mom to The Kids In Dog Suits, aka The TN Bull Terrors!  

Aunt Angie is wonderful cook who leave us salivatin ever single day from just readin what she cookin... She is BEYOND compassionate, a staunch supporter of the Mission of Rescue and The Most Wonderful Bull Terror Mom!!! [Sorry to mention the hungry part first, but the Luke tummy is some time outspoken!]
I am more than grateful for the emotional bounty of this special day.. and All the Happy Wishes!!!

If ya question my sincerity... I must refer you to "the itty bitty spotty bunny"!
She will vouch.
Happy Very Special March 16f wif love from the Luke!
[Just sayin]

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Merdie and I pawed some wishes fur the nice Angie lady on FB -

And we saw the words from your mom about it being her mom's birfday too -

Happy SPECIAL March 16th!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
We stopped at your Aunt Angie's looking for good cooking but she was busy mailing her flat dogs to various destinations around the world for vacations. We warned her that we'd be back looking for chow.

It is very nice of Ms. Amanda to share her memories about your grandmom with you. Our mom talks about her mom at the birthday time too. Rusty and Penny met grandmom once way before they went to The Bridge. Penny growled at her; mom says it was because grandmom was sick at the time and Penny could tell. We think that mom's are more emotional and willing to talk about their moms more than dads talk about their moms. Ms. Amanda and her mom must have had a GReat personal relationship. We're sure that Ms. Amanda misses her mom, especially on her mom's birthday.
- TBH&K

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy birthday to all! We trust your bunny!

Sam