Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 624: Fankful Friday

I am a lucky boy, and I know it!
For starters, my leg is almost completely well! Today was the first day I have been home alone (wif the Bleu) wifout cone on my head, and so I plan big surprise for the Mom... I was a GOOD BOY!!!

Earlier in week, the Mom order somefin what she do not need but just want real bad and it come today... she say she wish it say "Lucky Mom", on a counta she got the lovin of her "Ides of March" boy, the Luke!
Speakin of "Lucky Dog"... This has been a very fun and special week, on a counta the super sweet electronic mail correspondence I have been swappin wif the irresistable Miss Merdie! 


These pretty girls some time leave me in a quandry... had I rather be a chair or a frow rug??? I fink a frow rug... on a counta I love me some chins!

Yes O Yes, I'm feelin like SUCH a lucky boy... because I'm closin in on a Big Ides of March Birfday Celebration!
And then also because...

This afternoon, the Mom fumbled the Bleu's phenobarbitol pill onto the floor. It bounced once, I recovered and swallowed it in one fell swoop.

The Mom called the Aunt Karen. The Mom called the vet. Noone seems very concerned... except the Mom.

She make me do jumping jacks for an hour and a half... and then she walk round and round the house in circles for nother hour, wif the Girl Scout cookies in her hand. Of course, I follow her... I not get drowsy ever when Girl Scout cookies involved!!! It 9pm now, and I am beggin the Mom...

I not drowsy... It just big bed time! 

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

We've made it to The Luke's Blog!

*SWOOOOOOOON*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: We khould have khome chase woo 'round & 'round

The Luke said...

Misses Merdie and Khyra... my the Mom fink it is the jumpin jacks and Girl Scout cookies what keep me a lert... but really it is me finkin of our next e-mail x-change!

Next time I might just fink a bout you two chasin the me! Furry nice fought in deed!

wif love from the Luke

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Luke - you couldn't find two nicer girls than Khyra and Merdie - now stop eating Bleu's pills - Mom would be a lot happier if you do that.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hey the Luke

We are glad you had no ill effects from swallowing the Bleu's pill. Lucky you to get girl scout cookies. Your mom's shirt is great.

Happy almost birthday. The Tucker will be celebrating 3 days after you. Too bad we can't all get together for a birthday bash.

The Daisy and the Tucker.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Lucky Luke be right! How cool to has a special connection with two very special ladies!!
I likes your Mom's new shirt. Fancy eating a pill Luke? Strange indeed. Glad it had no bad effects on you.
~lickies, Ludo

Lacy said...

w00fs, me not likes pills, but the cookies sound good...glad u wuz ok after gobbling it up..

b safe,
~rocky~