Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 582: FRY DAY Friday... A Story About Piggy

[Title of this post is joke for the peoples who know where my the Mom has been ALL day!!! I MISS her half work day Friday today... specially our traditional shared lunch and afternoon nap!!!]


And now for The Story of Piggy...


Piggy come to live wif us by way of the Aunt Karen as Christmas gift for the Bleu.
Now, I know my Aunt Karen, and I know she understand... "What given me is mine, and what given the Bleu is also mine"... Ok, I'm just a kiddin on a counta it funny joke, but really we are good brothers what get along, and we real good bout sharin fings.
So I know when I find Piggy in the Comet chair... I feel good a bout whiskin her off!
Piggy need some good lovin. Just sayin.
Here we are on the big bed!!! 
And here we are on the floors!!! Gosh, I love Piggy so very much... but I fink I not only one who need some fing surgically (errr suckingly) removed... Piggy also need a "ectomy"!

A TAILectomy!

Just sayin.

[Now what is the pig tail concealin bout tomorrow??? Stay tuned for the big reveal!!!]

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

All this suspense!

Hugz&Khysses,
The Khyra & The Merdie By Proxy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OK, we got hit with five posts from Luke this morning, so we are being good and reading from past to present. Whatever is up with this tail story?

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Poor Piggy. The tail's the thing. What's it cover?
- TBH&K