Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 554: Christmas Night, Part One

I will start by sayin... Ever body need a the Aunt Karen(!) on a counta she know how to drive the Cousins Rizzi and Zeke a round to buy presents! And I happy it is Christmas night and we get to tear frew mine!


And lo and behole,  they was all kinda good stuff in my box, includin a rouse a ri-naws-er-us, a single head reindeer, a two headed reindeer, some delicious cookies and a tasty bone(!) but my nose first go to the most awesomest Wright Brothers bi-plane I ever did see!!!

And on very special fing what touch the Mom... is the book by Trixie Koontz what is titled "Christmas is Good!". (You see... Comet was first to introduce the Mom to Trixie... and well, you know...).

I took off wif my bi-plane, and here is good pitcher of ever fing else!

Now since I am actually postin this some several weeks later... I am kinda embarassed that I just rip my present open wifout stoppin to admire just exactly how pretty it was on the outside... but you know the Bleu. He kinda special. And he insist that the Mom photograph his present and here it is.

I have to say the paper is awesome... wif the reindeers sippin rooster tails what peer to be the margaritas. You are prolly wonderin how I know what that looks like and I ain't sayin... but I digress.

First... I never ever have been given a rapped present. And second, even if I had... it would never have been so beautiful as this one! Mine was equally gorgeous... but it had a green bow (and the green tissue) on a counta that's MY color!The Bleu's of course is bleu. Go figure... and I just sorry this pitcher don't come close to doin justice!

Now here is the Bleu as he is openin his box! He is happy bout many fings right now... a mong em is fact that I the Luke have been locked in the bedroom so he can enjoy he gift... and he do!

I will let him post he pitchers on he own blog... but I end wif this...

He got he own blue aero-plane!!! It a fighter jet wif big eyeballs what I gonna pluck off at my earliest opportunity, I promise.  

[Fings have been kinda busy kinda hectic lately so I will be fillin in some dates in my blog diary... Sorry if it confusin for the you... I just got lotsa pitchers and paw-written notes and just now the time to post them here!]

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yet MORE pressies?

WOW!

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Both youse guys got lots of GReat stuff. Puppy Claws doesn't bother to wrap our stuff, he just puts it in our stockings. It's bit difficult to keep each one of our stuffs seperate so we tend to get lots of the same stuff only different like colors. We hope that y'all had a Merry Christmas.
- TBH&K