Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 579: Tuesday Muesday

The memory card in my camera is McFull of the Mom's work day, so I offer you this re-run photo since I have been suckin on my Christmas tree tonight! Only difference is I have plucked off all ornaments and put them a the way.


Gosh, I am handsome!

But I digress...


As I suck on toy, I am finkin... my last surgery was November 3, and I did just fine. Surely I will do just fine again... as my ouchy day has been scheduled for January 28f. I am bit nervous... no, wait... I'm not, but my the Mom IS.


From my perspective, I follow up the ouchy wif the big Wimberley weekend! And here is the me and the Bleu just chillin nine days after the ouchy day.

And below here is the Bleu and me hangin out wif the Buddy (on soft bed)! [See? Me and the Bleu do kinda like each other... in a kinda "I love ya but don't embarass me wif it" kinda way..!

It will not be long and this crisis will be behind me, I hope. I will likely have no hair left on my body, however, on a counta the Mom might just love it completely off!


I am hopin and prayin for the good results, and if you have time and room in your prayers and foughts... I appreciate the good word frown in for the me. I do.

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse I'm working on good news fur woo!

The Merdie is too!

Hugz&Khysses,
The Khyra

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

We are sure everything will be fine for the you. And it is always a good thing to have the fur loved off of you.

The Daisy and the Tucker.

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Of course all 13 of us will again be in your corner for this surgical episode. Homer J. just had 4 growths removed about 10 days ago; he'll have his sutures removed Thursday afternoon, either by the vet's LVT or by our own LVT trainee mom. Although these things are scary, they hardly ever do bad to us and they often do a lot of good. It is much better to be proactive than do nothing and just burying our heads in the sand. We will be sending you our best good vibes and we will remember to howl to DOG to watch over you. We want you, us and everyone to think only positive thoughts. Heck, you're anold hand at this stuff now. Who loves ya guy? You mom most of all but so do we. We want a lot more blog years out of you and the Bleu.
- TBH&K

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

LOVE the pictures!!! We continue to send postive energy in your direction!! Enjoy your Wednesday!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

A week is a long time for you to have to wait, Luke. But keep playing with that Christmas toy and thinking good thoughts. We have our paws crossed for you that everything will go well. And if you lose your fur because Mom is loving you so much, then that is the best reason we can think of to lose it.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Whimpurr said...

Praying for good results for beautiful Luke's surgery! Hope you can stop in and visit us when you have the time! *purrs and puppy dog kisses*

Anonymous said...

Luke, we are sending our love-karma to you your family and looking forward to your happy news real soon.


Lots of love,

C-pup

D.K. Wall said...

You know that the Herd has lots of paws crossed, is sending soft woos and many Sibe Vibes that things work out excellently and recovery is quick. We are thinking of The Luke!

Life With Dogs said...

Just fine is what we wanted to hear! Now how about getting your mom a new memory card so we can see the latest? :)

How Sam Sees It said...

Surely not - she will allow your hair to grow back doubly full! Tell your momma not to worry about your ouchy day - it will be done soon and all will be well!

Sam