Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 572: I Knew Him When...

My Cousin the Mojo is just all most luckiest boy ever on a counta he the Mom is my the Aunt Lisa... what also mean my the Cousin Sidney is he brother [and he also got some kitty kat siblins what he love... Just sayin].

Sweet Boy deserve the finest and I am happy for the him, but then I find out this... The Mojo got his own taco plate!!!

Like me, the Mojo has keen appreciation for the foods and is very deservin of he own "plata"... so please do not mistake my hunger for jealousy...  but it is SO NOT RIGHT that the very perpetually hungry Cool Hand Luke does not have a taco or tamale or fajita plate named after the me.

Just sayin. And I rest my case.

[New pitchers of the Cousins Mojo and Sidney comin soon!!! Stay tuned!!!]

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo SOOOO have a furry good point!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
You can probably get a Hawaiian fish plate named after you; they'd call it the LUKELAU.
- TBH&K