Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 873: Bleu Skies And Cont'ails

All the talk today is about cont'ails... I'm not sure what it's all about, but I do have quite a few of my own:
The sky was like a spider's web, and there were planes zippin all over the skies. Skies like this make my the Mom a little nervous. 
I tell the Mom that the skies are no busier than normal... It just has ever fing to do wif the atmospheric conditions.
And on a pretty day like this wif the bleu skies, I fink the most newsworthy t'ails are those held high wif the happiness.
Now that was a big huge t'ail they show the news, but when placed in proper perspective... was not so grandiose, after all!
For big, huge grandiose t'ail...I present to you, the Bleu!!!
Just sayin...

6 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We sure know what your mean. My mom freaks out when anything in the sky looks strange. You would think she is expecting a UFO or something. That floofy tail is gorgeous!!!!! Lots of love to all of you!! Holly and mom

D.K. Wall said...

We certainly like the Bleu tail too!

Suka said...

hey The Luke,

I don't like those "chemtrails" (that is what my human calls them) either. My sky gets them too, and as a very curious dog (cats are not the only curious creatures!) I wonder what is really going on. They come at odd times, some days not at all, other days all over the sky, making crazy criss-cross patterns, or just a bunch of straight lines. Something is up, just not sure what.

Bleu, what a gorgeous fluffy floofy tail! And The Luke, I totally agree with you that tails held high in happiness are the best tails of all! You are one smart pup!

Suka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo had me at THE TAILS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

TWOvery grandiose tails. And don't you even think twice about that, Luke.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

How Sam Sees It said...

Mr. Bleu is king of the fluffy butts, that is for sure!

Sam