Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 868: Happy Fursday!

I love a day wif the sunshine and highs in the 60s!!! Had the Mom been home all day to open the door and cater to ever other single whim, this would have been a spectacular day!!! Even so, I frow her a big party when she came home on time!!! Yippee Yippee Yippee!!!
We love spinnin a round frew the back yard when Ole Gal first opens the door. But we swiftly return to the portal, on a counta... Me and the Bleu know on other side of this door all good dinner foods are served!!!

And my wrist watch says... TIME!

Ok, my watch was a little off... and the Mom, she did make us wait a bit before the foods were served... but not because I didn't lobby! I danced in the kitchen. I circled the house. I bumped the Mom on the leg. I stood in the doorway of the bedroom, wif my paws on my proverbial hips, and then I flopped down and sighed. But when she finally stood up... the party begain again. She could not deny...


It. Was. Time.

*Angels Sing*

And as soon as our bellies were full, we quickly lined up to go back out of doors!


We each did a few fings, but I won't bore you wif the details... And then we were ready to go back in-of-doors to sprawl out on the floors and wait to see what's up next...
 Back out...
Back in...
 More sprawlin...
Checkin to see if the Mom... errrrr... Pup-parazzi is still tailin me!

O...O... O... Here's an update on the ginormous leaf! 
It's still there!!!

Now, here are some pitchers that my the Mom loves...


What, you might ask... am I watchin???


 Back inside, here's a funny angle pitcher of me sittin for a berry treat!!!
Note my intensity.
And concentration.
 Yeah... Sit. Shake. Other. Down.
The Bleu is still down.
But I'm over it.
[Read: the treats are gone!]
 And now here's a glimpse... as I dictate this post!
Fank each and every one of you, My Friends.
Ever single day, I feel your Love!
And I am grateful to have you on Team Luke!
Your Friendship Is A Treasure!!!

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh how I love THOSE kinds of weather days!

I got to play Princess RainKhloud today! No walk BUT I did get to take a ride in The Xterra whilst Mom did some ROTE!

As fur THOSE pikhs: SIGH!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00fs, glad u feeling some better the Luke...keeepppp on keeping on...

b safe,
rocky

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Hi there The Luke and The Bleu!!! It sounds like such a wonderful and beautiful day there! We are so happy that it was for all of you! We had rain rain and more rain but that's okay because we can just stay inside and rest and be lazy!!! Love the pictures very much!! We hope you have a wonderful night!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Oskar said...

It sound like it was a great day!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

houndstooth said...

That looks like a perfect day to me! We got your rainstorms here so you could enjoy the nice weather. I hope you have a lot of fun planned for the weekend!

Bunny

Raising Addie said...

We wish our mom could have been home during the day to enjoy it more too Luke.

Thankfully it stopped raining :)

Looking forward to the weekend and having the parents all to ourselves!

Have a great Friday Luke!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Anonymous said...

Anotherpatch of cold and rainy here -- me and my puppy lovely could hardly get outside to walk, even -- but it's good weather for a curl up and nap. Oh, that sounds like a good idea...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Thursday ... It's almost Friday. Glad to know you had an enjoyable day. Mmmm a bit jealous for your beautiful weather. It's COLD and getting colder everyday. Sending you Lots of Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

FYI: I'll be mentioning you on my Friday blog post. Golden Woofs!

Joan Princing Art said...

Happy Thursday! We are stopping by from The Teacher's Pet Blog - "Thankful FUR 3 Thursday" to say hello and to help follow your blog. Please stop by and say Hello and follow us too. Have a fun day!
Joan & Jane Austen Eyre
P.S. We had a very pretty sunshine day today, too....but it's back to rain tomorrow.

MySpecialDoggies said...

Hi Luke
Glad to see that you had nice weather - we had rain all day. It's good to see you had so much fun indoors & out!

Woofs
Nadine & Neeli
Angel doggie Apples (1994-2010)

Scout and Freyja said...

Sendin' to you mucho ♥ on this Friday morning! The bestest day of the week!

Mogley G. Retriever said...

You need to call the authorities. Someone with a camera is stalking you. I guess that is the price you have to pay for fame and beauty.

Mogley G. Retriever

p.s. Would you teach me how to make such a pretty blog layout?

Bobbie said...

Such a beauty Luke! I see where you like the book by Trixie Koontz. Did your mom read the one Trixie's Dad Dean wrote, A Big Little Life? It was a wonderful read. I love your blog, and I'm staying!!

Sheila and Bob said...

Those are all super photos, , Luke we love your choice of words.
Please say a little prayer for our Sophie, she is having surgery on Monday for a torn ACL and miniscus.
She says to tell you she will have to be wearing the "collar of shame".

Hamish & Rescue Sophie

Meeka said...

Such a lovely day.
Enjoy your weekend.

D.K. Wall said...

Sounds like a most perfect day to us. Especially the outside / inside / outside / inside / outside / inside game. We are very good at that.

How Sam Sees It said...

You guys sure had a busy day!

Sam