Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 443: The Inn Is Full

I need your help... not right away, but soon... and I will get to how.

One fing I know about the Mom is she is ole softy... and she encourage me to hop up in chair what I do even though I nervous and just inherently know this is wrong wrong wrong.

Nother fing I know about the her is she is head over the heel in love wif the Luke and that spill over into the Luke face and all who are blessed to share the it!

Not braggin. Just sayin.

And I bit nervous this mornin on a counta the Mom she is goin to GRRH Meet-n-Greet where she is gonna meet n greet the
Trevor!


I do not personally see any similarites in his and my handsomenesses, but the Mom she fink she do... and in fact her first response to his entry into the GRRH family was, and I quote:

Handsome boy! Let's rename him! I think we should call him... "MINE"!!!
And this is where you come in... Please pray for the limited capacity of the inn.

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh khome on!

Woo will always be the most specialest golden boy in your mom's like with the furst name that starts with L!

It will give woo some other pup to blame things on!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scout and Freyja said...

Luke, honey, you know that the most important work to any dog is HOME. Trevor doesn't have one and you do. If yours if large enough then it is good to share. You will always be loved just like you are now because the best think about love is that the more you use it and give it the larger it becomes.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No pup will ever be more important than the Luke - have no fear, pal.

woos, the OP Pack