Cool Hand Luke is my real name, but the Mom calls me all sorts of embarassin names like LuLu, Lukey, Sweety Boy and Love Muffin, just to name a few. A bit reserved by necessity in Chapter One, I'm all about the lavished attention, stuffies, fluffed pillows, lullabies, and freedom of expression that define the shear joy of my 'SECOND LIFE'! Troof is... a world that revolves around 'LuLu' takes some gettin used to... but I hope you'll take pleasure in my tails and join me in my ventures!
Celebrating Dr. Seuss Day!
-
Happy Dr. Seuss Day!
Above is Mama's most favorite Seuss Poem. You see, she grew up with Dr.
Seuss. Her Mama used to read his stories to her back in the st...
Jumpers for Cats
-
Cozy is a great word to describe jumpers for cats! Today, I’m featuring our
cat jumpers so you can see why we offer these cute … Read the rest
Santa Came Early!!
-
Hellloooo! So, we has been busy getting ready for Christmas and all. Man,
there's a lot going on this time of year! But you know what's really cool??
When ...
Santa's Reindogs!
-
*Santa's Reindogs!*
*The true story of Christmas is that **Reindogs pull Santa's sleigh, not
Reindeer!** With your help, we can correct a longstanding lie...
The Dangers of Dog Collars (and Cat Collars too)
-
Mom wasn't supposed to be home today, but, lucky for our Sasha, our black
Great Dane, she had a last minute change of plans, so, she stayed home and
starte...
-
30 Days of Gratitude
*Many of my friends on Facebook have been doing daily updates as a part of
this trend of expressing thankfulness every day this month...
GOTCHA!
-
Whew.....can you believe that it's two years years today since my RC Ma and
Pa brought me up to my new Ma and Pa in NJ!
Remember when my canine Ma Carrle...
No Cats to be Found....
-
Mom continued on her *Big World Assignment* in South Texas near *Padre
Island* with one more stop.
She went to the *Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refug...
It's Official!
-
If you've been wondering where we are, you probably haven't bookmarked our
new site. It's http://talesandtails.com. We'd love to see you there!
[image: B...
This is a stick up!!!!
-
Oh my goodness every-bullie, where do we begin??Flat Papster's new
motto~~PAR-TAAYY!! That boy has been into all sorts of things down in the
birthplace of ...
Please note that all photographs (unless otherwise credited) are the sole property of me and the Mom, and should be considered copyrighted.
Please also note that, while I'm a ruggedly handsome dude with a quick wit and a high IQ, I am, after all is blogged... just a Golden Retriever. And this is my view of the world.
I'm a survivor, a scrapper and a hunter by instinct. And from time to time, I might, with all due respect, reference another pup's catch. I resolutely honor the Golden's Rules, meaning in part, that I give credit where credit is due... and give a high paw to sites and products that I lick... errrr... like!
Should you own the rights to any of the images or content I reference and don't want 'em to appear on this site, simply leave me a comment and tell me to... "Drop it". And I will. After all, I'm a Golden... and a good, good boy!
8 comments:
Silly moms - of course it felt good. What a great smile!
Too funny! ^^
It felt good, right?
That looked like so much fun that we are thinking we are going to go out and do it too.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
That's always fun to do! Love, Holly
It sure looked like it felt good to me!
Bunny
Why do they always ask such silly khwestions?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: I know two khanines 'here' that have those moves!
Woof! Woof! that's Great ... for sure it felt good. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Sometimes it's the best way to get those itchy spots!
Sam
Post a Comment