Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 521: Wash Day

The Mom is a highly organized chore machine (ha)... and ever weekend, she sort the laundry into several piles.

Whites go in my bed. Colors go in the Bleu bed. Make sense?

Today is dark and dreary and chilly. So we implore her... please to shift the piles just a little! (And yes, Aunt Karen... I STILL have the Minnie Pearl bed!)





And here also is the Bleu in my birfday bed what is now he bed on a counta he like it way more than me and I ok wif it on a counta I have my Easter bed!



Chores are exhaustin... Just sayin!

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I understand the logikh!

Plus, your The Mom is a Virgo - I know your pain!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Merdie By Proxy

Anonymous said...

Any bed in a storm. The big king bed in the MBR will hold all 8 of us inside dogs unless mom and dad want to get in to. Radar sleeps in his crate at the foot of the big bed. The Newfs sleep downstairs in the garage kennel, and J.E.B. likes the cool bathroom floor, so only 6 of us have to "claim" spots on the big bed. Mom doesn't have a big chore day; she prefers to do little bits every night after school and before studying.
- TBH&K