Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 701: Mobile ... Destination

All aboard... the trolley! And we're off! And there's the Bleu says 'hello' from the caboose...

Boaf our beds are located in the caboose, so the Bleu is in Heaven. I am in back seat wif the bed pillows, but I have rearranged them in so not a comfy order. I regret it but it's troof.

Please to enjoy this RARE and REMARKABLE pitcher of the me behavin in the back seat. Such pose will never ever again be repeated. Just sayin.
And in the trolley we been followin, as I find out on a pit stop... are the Atlas and the Buddy!!!
And the Bleu is sittin up to say 'hello'!
Hello to... and... from... the Buddy!!!
Hello to... and... from... the Atlas!!!
Atty!!!!!!!!!
Buddy!!!!!!!!!
We are all relishin the smells of the Luling City Market!!! ...And my the Cousin/Aunt Becca has ventured in to secure smells for our evenin meal... and it is a very good fing that  I am not in their trolley... on a counta (1) tummy ache, (2) sloopy poopy, (3) hungry the Mom wifout dinner foods so not good, and (4)big big BIG trouble. Just sayin.
And we're back on the road... wif twists and turns and hills and lotsa stuff to to feel and see... includin cows. And I am not missin a single fing from my co-pilot position!
And then we get where we are goin and I am happy on a counta I remember this wonderful place!!!

We get settled in and pitchers are taken, as me and the Buddy form our 'ying and yang'!

And when it come bed time, there is an issue wif the Bleu... and where he fink he belongs. You who know him well understand this Sweet Boy's issues. Here he is on Night One, decidin for he-self... sweep wif the Mom or... the Herd!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Merdie and I are sooooo wishing we were in Texas so we khould have snagged a ride in that trolley!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

♥I am Holly♥ said...

You have some great pictures!! That sure looks like so much fun! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Love the ying and yang shot, Luke. So who got to sleep in the bed???

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

Oh, the fun you had! My little snooter would have been in overdrive at that market! I nver have that dilemma that Bleu has, I always know I want to sleep under the quilt with Mom or Dad. Blueberry is the one who decides to stay in the living room sometimes!

Bunny

Unknown said...

Great pictures of your pups!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Well if you had to leave Camp Blanco,this was the way to go!!
What a fun ride home!!
Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Those are some great pictures--You always have some fun adventures!!