Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 686: FAQ and Earf Shatterin News!

Welcome to Second Edition of my little feature what I call...
Fursday's Answered Questions
Question One, asked by the Cutey-Patooty, Sierra Rose, in reference to my Almost Wordless Wednesday:  


"Oh sweet face! Where'd your paws go my friend?"


Answer: You sweet, sweet, SWEET and silly girl... I was just hidin em!!!... Kinda like a nose in the snows... but warmer!
Question Two, asked by The Tucker, Miss Daisy and also Leo, in reference to my Almost Wordless Wednesday

"That looks suspiciously like a cat pose, Luke. Are you channeling your inner Leo?"
Answer: Woop Woop Woop... The alarm you are hearin is broadcast on a counta security has been breeched... information has been leaked... conspiracy feories have been launched!


Fink about it... have you ever seen the Luke and the Leo... in the same place... at the same time? Food for fought. Just sayin.
Question Free, asked by the Sam, in reference to me Piggin the May Day Fishy:

"You look very good in a shirt, Luke! The Bleu is looking kind of sad in those last couple of photos - you will share with him, won't you?"


Answer: Gosh, Super Sam... You are doin such a swell job of sharin your life and stuff wif the Mighty Monty!!!
Me and the Bleu... we get along real well wif our ying and yang personalities! We really do NOT compete, not one bit at all... for any fing. And when it come to the new toys, I just happen to be King of breakin toys in (by suckin only)... and the Bleu is Prince of givin em sound (on a counta he do LOVE the squeak, grunt, honk, etc!)!


My "the mine mine mine" syndrome is deeply rooted in a past where I did not have no fing to be my own! The Bleu has all ways had his own stuff. You should see his trouseau!  My selfishness does not last long at all, and really is not selfishness... but more just an unbridled celebration!


 Why, here is Big Boy, squeakin the Fishy...!!!
So please to not worry, the Bunny... The Bleu is in fick of fings, for sure!


Now for the Earf Shatterin News!!!...


Our the Mom has got off her b.f. DUFF and gone to the post office to mail out the GABE packages, finally!!! Me and the Bleu are still smilin, on a counta givin is so much fun... and we are hopin that our recipients enjoy their gifties!!! Just sayin.

7 comments:

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

See, we knew there was something suspicious about that pose. If you gain a little weight and turn into a fat cat, we will know why.

Tucker, Daisy and Leo.

P.S. you should have a peek at our latest post, it is mostly the Miss Daisy.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet the khat ruse is an attempt to lure me to Texas!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

I am glad to hear that the Bleu isn't missing out! I sure wish I'd won one of those beds. There will be two happy dogs out there for sure!

Bunny

P.S. Cats? Really?

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - Great The Q and The A. But we are worried about the whole cat thing. Not that we have ever met any.

How Sam Sees It said...

Thank you for once again answering all of our questions! We hope everyone enjoys their GABE presents!

Sam

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

the mailman JUST dropped off our package Mr. Luke...Mama says I HAVE to wait until tomorrow to open it...

Thanks, thanks, thank you Smileys!
Dory

Two Little Cavaliers said...

Stopping by to say hello from Pet Blogger Hop! I am so excited to meet new Pet Bloggers thank you for linking up.

Two Little Cavaliers,
Davinia & Indiana

Wish we had learned about G.A.B.E in time mommy said we absolutely would have pawticipated.