Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 708: Cool Hand Luke Coolin My Paws!


Today I gave my the Mom rhe biggest surprise ever... I took to the river like a regular Indian Scout! And she could not be happier! [tons of photos and videos to follow, so rest up!]

This afternoon was to be the Bleu's turn, but our Buddy, who has been in treatment for bladder stones, suddenly developed a blockage.

Buddy was whisked off to see a very nice local vet, who performed an emergency procedure. The Herd and my the Mom were left behind for me to supervise, and rest assured I did!

Bless the Buddy's heart... he is back wif us and restin comfortably... but please to keep Sweet Boy in your foughts and prayers...!
Posted by ShoZu

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm smiling at our word: REINS!

Paws khrossed fur Buddy!

I'm sending Sibe Vibes and The Merdie is sending endless Golden ones!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

the teacher's pets said...

Bladder stones for Buddy, how awful! I've never heard of bladder stones for dogs but if it's anything like the human version of kidney stones then I can relate. I had a kidney stone sage 2x and it was very, very awful! Poor baby, Buddy! Paws crossed that you'll be better soon!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo Hoo - you go, Luke - be that water felt good. We will cross our paws that Buddy will be OK.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Asta said...

Deew Lucky Luke
It's so nice to see you enjoying that lovely watew! I will cewtainly cwoss my paws and pway that Buddy gets bettew wight away
smoochie kisses
ASTA

houndstooth said...

Good luck to Buddy!

I'm glad you're still having fun!

Bunny

How Sam Sees It said...

We wish him a very speedy recovery! Good thing you are there to keep an eye on things!

Sam

D.K. Wall said...

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery for Buddy.

You do look totally at home in that river.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Get better soon Buddy!!!

Can't wait to see more water pictures!!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We are sorry Buddy! We hope that you get better! That water looks fun!

We sure find that picture in the previous post interesting!