Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 696: Saturday Update / New Reality TV Show Starts Shoot!

The weather was not great on Saturday as you know, but it was just quiet rain wifout a lot of the boomboom stuff, so my the Mom ran out to do some errands (evidently there is reason to do some pre-plannin stuff for next coupla weeks... not sure... will keep you posted) and also stop by the GRRH Meet-N-Greet at Orvis!

Because of the weather, there were only two Goldens there... includin the beautiful Phronia wif the real soft hairs that are growin out so nicely! She is a really sweet girl who knows lotsa commands, and she behaved herself really well at the Orvis! [And by way, she LOVES the LOVIN! Just sayin.]
And then there was also the Stetson, who my the Mom has big feelins for... for all reasons I am sure you can tell just by lookin! And GOOD and HUGE news for Sweet Boy... He met his Forever Dad and Sister today! They are comin back next weekend to take him home!!!

No real adoptions were done today, but the GRRH folks had a wonderful opportunity to visit with several approved adoptive and foster families, so it was a very good day!!! 


And meanwhile, back at the ranch... 
Who has been sittin in MY chair, harvestin MY pecans?????
That is wrong. Just sayin.

Now, in other and also related news... I am pretty sure we have begun shootin a reality tv show round here. Camera followin me ever where, and in fact... this still shot is only on a counta film crew accidentally snap "still" instead of begin motion pitcher takin...
To be clear... Me and the Bleu are somewhat accustomed to the Mom followin us round, checkin up on what we are doin, why and how... and we also understand she gonna take a lotta pitchers of boaf excitin and also mundane stuff. And me and the him agree... it small price to pay for such good livin conditions and also the Momly lovins. Just sayin.

But we also agree... New camera is proverbial egg from which Motion Picture Monster is born!!! It really not big deal to me and the Bleu, it is YOU our dear friends... who will be payin the price, on a counta she is overzealous the Mom. 


I embarassed, but I offer you Video One [which is Take Two, and me and the Bleu are not behavin as normal on a counta false start confuse us. Also excuse messy house. And another fing... that is NOT my the Mom's voice! Just sayin]...
And then just a little more in character, we offer you this...
I am bit embarassed bout mundane content, and I do not know whose voice is on those videos [it is NOT the Mom's!!!]... but I offer em up for you to see me in self conscious action.


[Too bad she missed filmin action yesterday when I come outta the landscape bed wif some fing in my mouf. She holler "drop it". I do.... and it scurry away. She fink it flyin squirrel or baby squirrel. I know but I ain't tellin.]

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOOHOO!

Movin' pikhs!!

MOVIN' PIKHS!!!

How freakin' khool!!!!

My SibeSta Destyny does the cirkhle thing fur her dinner too -

How pawesome to see The Luke and The Bleu yet not hear The Mom ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I khan see why Stetson tweaked the heart of The Mom!

The Luke said...

Note from the Mom: After Luke finished his post, I thought I should check his links for the videos... everything seems to work fine, but I was a little shocked...

Luke is hyper and hopping and making noises... I'm not sure if it's because he hears "me" and thinks he should be fed again...or what!

He perks up when videos are played, but he never acts like this! I hope this is not the tragic trait of narcissism... I guess I'll have to work hard and diligently to "keep it real"!

[ha]

How Sam Sees It said...

We can't wait to see movies of the Luke and the Bleu! (We are having trouble seeing these - our problem, though, not your!). The pictures are cute - we really like the pecan on the chair shot!

Sam

D.K. Wall said...

Luke - you tap dance for your dinner! How cool.

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hey Boys.

Your dinner routine looks like ours. Daisy spins for her dinner too. Love to see moving pics of you guys. We get all riled up by videos of us too.

Daisy and Tucker.

P.S. Tell your the mom that it is not our the mom who speaks on videos either.

houndstooth said...

Luke, look at it this way, at least she didn't catch you doing something embarrassing, like doing your business outside! You look quite handsome in your movies, though!

Bunny

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I hope it stops raining there. Glad you had a good time at GRRH meet-up. You just gave my mom an idea in regards to your video. I do the same thing during meal time. So whose voice is that? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Hi Luke...ummmmm, my Mama is addicted to the flip movie thingy she has...and we know all about how that is not your Mama..that is just the anonymous narrator lady.


Smileys and Snuggles,
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

PeeEss...Dory says she is ready for dinner!

Pat Wahler said...

I think you're going to be a star.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Luke, why do the humans have to ask the same question over and over - didn't they get the answer the first time? But don't be mad at the Mom - we LOVE videos - it gives us a much better idea of who you are and we sort of like that voice too - hope you find out who it is:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

the booker man said...

mr. luke,
just don't let your mama take videos of you getting a bath. it's soooo embarrassing!
*woof*
the booker man