Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 703: Hill Country Happiness


Yep, I'm havin lots of it!

It is Most Special Day... Aunt (or Cousin, I forget which) Becca's Birfday!!! Hope she had a happy one! We sure enjoyed spendin weekend wif her!

We have all been on lots of walks, and I just can't get enough of the smells... but I also really like watchin the deer and the big huge birds what are called bleu heron.

I have many fings to tell you about, and I ask my the Mom... please to find me a wi-fi hot spot and some juice for my bellytop!

This iPhone ain't my best bloggin tool. Itty bitty keyboard kinda small for my paws... and camera is cantankerous. Just sayin.

Oops, I hear a leash rattlin... gotta run! More soon!
Posted by ShoZu

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We are so furry thrilled to see woo so delirious with Hill Khountry Happiness!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Sheila and Bob said...

Can't wait to hear about all your adventures, we hope you have a lot of pictures.


Hamish & Sophie

the booker man said...

i'm sure your aunt cousin becca had a super grrreat birthday cuz she got to spend it with you and the bleu!!
i can't wait to see all your pictures 'n stuff!
*woof*
the booker man

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We wish your Aunt Becca a very happy Birthday!! We look forward to seeing the pictures! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

houndstooth said...

I have got to get Mom to let me try that phone blogging! She set it up on the phone, but we've never tried it.

I am so glad you're having such a good time!

Bunny

How Sam Sees It said...

Keep having fun, dear Luke!

Sam

Sierra Rose said...

Fun times!! Great to get your report...and love that you all are takin' lots of walkies!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Looks like you are having great fun. Can't wait for more pictures.

Daisy and Tucker

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Becca. You sound so happy, Luke - it makes us happy too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

D.K. Wall said...

Enjoy now, tell us about it later. And wish Aunt Cousin Becca a happy birthday for us.

Yoda_the_Dog said...

So glad I found your blog. I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award! See the details here:
http://yodaheltman.blogspot.com/2010/05/thanks-for-awards.html

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Becca!
Can't wait to hear about your stories and stuff!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Have fun Luke!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Pat Wahler said...

Looking forward to hearing some good stories!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com