Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 688: Stitchless Saturday

Biggest news of the day is that the Luke is now once more stitchless... and out of his cloves! Sorry Ladies, but I will hopefully not be wearin the t-shirts again for a long, long time!


Yep, we wake up early, eat the breakfasts and me and the Mom take off on a excursion, what unfortunately land me at the Doctor Mark's place wif the Sweet Arleen pluckin on me! Good part is that it look good to her and bad part is I am cleared for a baff.
Me and my brother the Bleu, we just hang out wif the Mom today and did not  do much else.
We watch the Mom chores, a little tv and we all took a nap. It has been a bit dark wif just a few spots of the sunshine... and that has made for good squirrel chasin conditions! Shoot, I almost caught two of those bad boys today!
And now for a little confession, a little heart to heart wif my friends... You know, I have been takin a bit o grief bout hoggin compy, bout not givin more cyber time to my brother the Bleu... As you all know, he is Big Boy of few words, but gosh he does have the handsomeness and huge sense of humor! 
So... One day soon, I am gonna have to take a few days off from the compy, and leave it to his charge. Big Boy kinda prefer nap over compy time, so we gonna have to hop him up on the berry treats... and let him post bout a million pitchers of heself!

Now you are wonderin, what in the world will the Luke do in the meantime? Sit on he paws? Suck on he toys?

No... I will most likely be helpin the Bleu wif he blog. After all, there is a bag of berry treats just eight inches from the keyboard!

[Bloggin make a boy hungry!]

And speakin of bloggin... I am very excited to participate in the first "The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop"!
This is goin to be a weekly event and a ton of FUN! To find out how you can pawticipate, please click the link on my sidebar! It will take you to Life With Dogs [don your crash helmet] where Nigel's two legger will explain the details! Have fun makin new friends!

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Baby -

Woo know I love it when woo are stitchless ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the teacher's pets said...

Hey there Golden Boy,
Sure am glad you are free of those stitches and that you are recuperating nicely! I am a bit disappointed that you are not going to be wearing t-shirts because I love a man who dresses well and isn't scared to show off his style to all of the ladies!
I think I'm in love with you, Mister....I'm just sayin'...Daisy the coonhound

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - no clothes and stitchless? Does this blog come with a rating?

Golden Samantha said...

Oh boy, I agree - don those crash helmets when visiting LWDs! So glad you're shirtless (oops, stichless), but so sorry you has to have bathie. Since I love bathie, don't know the problem, but can empathize anyhoo. Glad to hear you are willing to help da Bleu with his blogging! You are so generous Luke!
Hugs xo
Sammie

houndstooth said...

Naked?! Oh, Luke, I doubt there will be complaints!

Bunny

How Sam Sees It said...

Yay - no more stitches! But a bath? Sam would be hiding for sure!

Sam

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Met you through the blog hop. Nice to read about you - I added you to my blog roll. Woof!

kissa-bull said...

twee rat chasing ish the best ever there was!!! hope you can catch some soon and give them a talking to about poopin in your yawd.

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

the booker man said...

YAY! mr. luke, i'm glad you are back to being stitchless 'n naked. teeheehee. i hope you can get out of the bath somehow, though.
*woof*
the booker man

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Thanks for dropping by my bloggie too. I saw you like Trixie Koontz. Her dad writes a lot of great stories with Goldens in them that's for sure!