Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 703: Long Hike, Lazy Nap[s] and Happy Birfday!

[Please to indulge me in this back-post to 23 May, when I was on luxurious holiday at Campo Blanco!]

It is easy to fink this is just second full day of long vacation and no need to hurry wif the agenda, so we loll frew a lot of this day, even though I am at high attention due to the sights and smells and sounds...!
Blurry it is, I am also in action....
I am on "the cusp" of action here... call it "restrained".

All need hear is word "go"... rattle the berry treat bag... touch my leash... or have my the Mom leave the room! Any of those, and I spring into action... specially the latter. 
And I am exhuberant to pawticipate in some longer hikes. I just love new ventures! The Aunt Madison wif her the Bleu and also his floofy tail are just beyond us on this particular road hike.
I catch up wif him at this pit stop and please forgive me for takin a pit stop. My the Mom is embarassed, but it is part of life. Just sayin.
I love me a good hike wif the clear blue skies and the sun what do shine and the cool winds and the most interestin scenery and also smells. It also feel real good when see Texas flag!!!
And now, closer to home... I show my 'sensitive side'. HA!
I know I got plenty of long days and good times... no need to carry on about how precious this day was but it really WAS!


HAPPY BIRFDAY TO THE COUSIN / AUNT BECCA!!!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are woo sure it wasn't me in a GR suit?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥I am Holly♥ said...

So beautiful! There is nothing wrong with a pit stop at all. I take them all of the time when I go out. When you have to go...you have to!! Lots of love, Holly

Shelly said...

Looks like a great day!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

A dogs gotta go when a dogs gotta go. Days off with Moms are sooo important.
~lickies, Ludo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Looks like you had a most wonderful time Luke!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo