Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 709: The Bleu In The Blanco


Big Boy wif the pretty hair shock us all by jumpin right in the river! He frolick and chase sticks and have a big time!

And speakin of shock... do you see that the Bleu is not holdin onto the Mom??? No worries... I've got Old Girl covered!

[Pitchers... still and movin... comin to you, I guess, when I return to my home compy... And that is comin sooner than I am ready to fink a bout just now!...

Gosh, it has been a heavenly nine days so far!]
Posted by ShoZu

And now... Let's hop!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bueno!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

houndstooth said...

Bleu, you have the right idea! We can't wait to see your pictures!

Bunny

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Great Snap. You guys are having too much FUN FUN FUN. Happy BLOG HOP Day! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

D.K. Wall said...

Way to go Bleu. That river looks refreshing.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bleu looks mighty happy there. Sorry the fun has to come to an end. But it is always nice to go home:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Wooooo!!! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see more!!!

Licks,
Kylie
I hope you and the rest of your pack are enjoying this long weekend.