Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 690: MoNday Wish It Was MoMday!

MoNdays are particularly lonely round here on a counta, well... they are MoMless. I spend before breakfast minutes finkin it is gonna be best day ever... but then I see her getting clothes ready for the work day, and I slump into depression. Instead of a MoMday, it's gonna be...

A MoNday. :-(


I am joyous when she get home, but we just do NOT have enough time to do ever fing we love to do. We  have lots of ins and outs, dinner served, commands, treats, and a bit of relaxed chin rubbins and what not...
Me and the Bleu, we get plenty of time in the yard... but it is gettin too hot to spend a lot of time out there... or for any sort of walk, really. This is the us... and I am beyond ready for the settlin in wif the suckin toy / gettin lovin in the big bed time! 
Can't wait till next MoMday!!!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhhh!

The smile is golden ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: How I hope I'll soon get to see more of 'em!

D.K. Wall said...

We totally agree. Why do these humans have to do busyness anyway? Something about paying for our food and treats? That plastic thing they use seem to buy those, so not sure why they leave us.

Life With Dogs said...

I guess we all live for the weekends. Except the cats. ;)

houndstooth said...

I'm with you! I hate Mondays! Days when Mom stays home are the best!

Bunny

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Yep, I definitely want to put the bitey on Mondays!