Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 704: From The Middle Of The Herd


Greetings from Campo Blanco! Me and the Bleu are here wif our six Cousins (4 Goldens, ¹Black Lab and ¹Blue Healer / German Shepherd Mix), and also adult supervision.

Every minute is an adventure wif 8 of us Cousins, but the one I share wif you now is today's ling road hike! I saw lotsa interestin stuff that I captured on the good camera, but this here is a crummy shot the Mom took on my phone of our place in the herd...

More soon from me wif love from the Luke, Happy Camper

Posted by ShoZu

9 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

How fun! Take lots of pictures to share with us!

Sam

kissa-bull said...

oh we cant hardly wait to shee all the fun 'venture picks please to have lotsa fun and chase lotsa twee rats teehee

pibble sugars for you
the pittie pack

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm just catching up on your blog, and need to have an adventure--I'll look forward to hearing more about yours!! :-))

houndstooth said...

You lucky dog! It looks like so much fun! It's too hot to walk here, so I'm living through you!

Bunny

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Merdie and I will be waiting with fish in mouth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Looks like so much fun!! We can't wait to see all of the pictures! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Looks like a fun hike!! We know that it is hot...so we are kinda hoping the clouds help keep you cool!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Unknown said...

Waiting for your lovely pictures...The walk sure looks Fun!
Wags, Buddy n Ginger

Scout and Freyja said...

Camping is the best and don't be too hard on the mom, she is taking the best photos that she can☺