Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 682: Memory, Caution, Chores and PURPLE!

This day in history is not my the Mom's favorite... And so we approach it, like most all others, but wif an even heightened sense of the precious and treasured.

It is also a day of chores... and the PURPLE what I am wearin... for the Miss Khyra! And also the Mayzie!
And I am pretty darn ticked that I am wearin the deepest purple ever... and it come out lookin blue in the pitchers. That is wrong.
Sigh...
This is my the most special yellow submarine t-shirt... in purple. Here I am modellin it for my loved ones... and it look blue.

Sigh.
I am happy in the purple!!!
I am just kinda dreadin the tomorrow on a counta the Mom will not be here to answer to my every whim. And in case I have not mentioned it... I have grown quite accustomed and I do like the immediate response! Just sayin.

Tomorrow, we will be roughin it. No doubt...

12 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

We believe you that it is purple. It is a very nice shirt on you. We hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Sam

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We really like you in purple Luke! We are catching up on our bloggies and are happy to see that you are on the mend!!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH SIGH!!!

Woo are handsome handsome handsome in purple purple purple!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra& Khousin Merdie By Proxy
PeeEssWoo: There will be a Merdie Moment on Monday's blog!

Anonymous said...

No, no, Luke! Don't worry! It looks really, really, REALLY purpley to me! And you look very much Most Dashing in it! It really brings out your Most Handsome golden furs! I luvs it!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

the booker man said...

mr. luke,
the purple totally suits your furs!!
i'm glad you are gettin' better and better each day, but i'm bummed for you, too, that your mama isn't gonna be around to get you anythingie you want tomorrow. maybe she'll bring you home a pressie to make up for it?
oh, that's a really good idea. i hope your mama is readin' this!!
*woof*
the booker man

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
We think that you're looking GReat. We hope that you feel GReat. You'll do fine with Ms. Amanda and we know that she'll be think about you and will give you all of her attention, less some for Bleu, when she gets home.
- TBH&K

kissa-bull said...

oh butt of coise ish purple!! and you look furry much of the royalty in it

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

houndstooth said...

I think you look very dapper in the purple! That's Lilac's favorite color, too. I'd request pink, but somehow, I don't think you'd go for it. I hope you survived on your own!

Bunny

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It looks like a good purple to us, Luke. We will head your way for tomorrow so you won't be alone. Nice to see Happy Luke/

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pat Wahler said...

It looks purple to me. And purple is most definitely your color!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Life With Dogs said...

Very happy to hear you are on the mend Luke - and just for the record, you look great in purple. Grimace, eat your heart out! :)

Sheila and Bob said...

So glad for the good report,
doing the HAPPY DANCE





Hamish & Sophie