Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 437: Back Porch Celebration!

Today be oddly not stiflin hot and muggy day in Houston, Texas in August... and we celebrate wif a bone on the back porch!

I serious a bout it. Just sayin.
Of course, I lay on the door mat on a counta I would really much prefer to be enjoyin this special treat on the big bed! (You will also note the Bleu's latest stick bounty... what the Mom make him drop upon comin in-of-doors).
I work it and work it. Bones is good stuff!
And by way... mat say "oh my dog" and it have big chunk missin outta corner. From what I understand, this is funny joke about the very sweet Comet who evidently have wee bit of mischief about her! Me and the Bleu fill the Mom's life. We really do. But she will all ways miss the Comet...

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would have loved to have part of your bakhk porch pawty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are ready for fall and no more hot humid weather here in Austin too Luke!!

Smileys!
Dory

Scout and Freyja said...

We always miss the ones who are not with us. Our new love(s) help ease the pain but sometimes thoughts drift to days gone by and a wish is made to have ALL with us.