Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 421: Where O Where Has The Luke Beed?

I will answer that question primarily by sayin that it has been one solid week of thunder except for one day what caught me totally by surprise. And now I offer you...

MY TOP TEN REASONS FOR NOT BLOGGIN

1. Four letter word: THUNDER.
2. Need small laptop compy or better cell phone service in bunker.
3. When the Mom leave ever day, she has unplugged electrical under compy table what I have settled as my suburban bunker.
4. I get two pill pockets every day... one wif benadryl and one wif tagamet. This week I get fird pill pocket. Not sure what in it but it make nap long and day short.
5. When storm over, I tired and just want to lay on floor wif head underneaf sumfin. I don't want to go outside. I don't want to play. I don't want to do anyfing... well, except for eat my dinners! I not miss that for no reason.
6. I know ever body get tired of hearin how I feel about storms. Even my the Mom's friends are tired of hearin bout it from the her.
7. Only good fings I have had to report are good snuggles wif the Mom in the mornin, the Bleu's patience wif me hoppin over his head and tasty foods I beed eatin... and that not much to report.
8. GRRH has brought in bout hunnerd (ok, I tend to exaggerate) beautiful and deserving Goldens in dire need of findin forever homes and so the compy has has been busy gettin them onto the website and into the book, and I can't be mad bout that.
9. The Mom has also beed busy wif continuin education for the factory. And I am beed mad bout that.

And...

10. No fun pitchers of the Luke on a counta I in no mood for 'em!

But to prove I have not disappeared entirely, I offer you these... and here I am calculatin meteorological probability that storm is indeed passed us by... And behind the camera, the Mom is prognosticatin bout whether I ever gonna step foot off the patio. Answer is no not today.

And here I am just before the big bed time, and I am happy that we did not get the storm tonight!

More from outside the bunker tomorrow... if weather permits!




3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Luke, we are so sorry about all your storms. We had them all night last night and more expected tonight. You need to check out Joe Stains thunder shirt, maybe it would help you too.

Woos, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

POOR LUKE!!!

I've been wondering where woo have been hiding!

I know the mom is doing all she khan fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

poor luke sorry about all the storms - we really hope you have a better week

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ