Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 435: Mom On A Mission, The Luke Right Behind

Why in the world my the Mom would make it her personal mission to take the pitchers of me durin this time of year wif the daily freats of impendin doom... I have no idea, nor will I cooperate.

I have made it no secret that I am feelin uneasy most days here lately, and I have no interest in capturin the moment wif phot op, but just want to follow the ole gal around.

I am a big follower of the her, anyway... rain or shine, but I especially don't like her outta my sight durin the former or freat thereof.
Our house make a big circle and we go round and round it lotsa times a day, steppin or hoppin over the Bleu wif each loop.
You may fink that I have had storm over my head ever day but this is not true. And in fact, my the yard needs water bad. But problem is I can feel and hear the storm twenty-five miles away and we have been surrounded by the them.

So needless to say we are all kinda tired and stressed in this house and even though the Mom she do sing the songs to us and brush us love on us, we are all ready for a break in this awful weather.

The weather man (if you believe him) do say that next week we will get it, but come back here and I let you know for the sure.

4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Luke, we are thinking of you all the time and we sure hope Mother Nature decided to take her storms far away from you soon.

Hugs, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

'bout time 'they' let us see WOO!

Hug&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I wish woo khould bunker here with me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
The thunderstorm can be stressful on lots of us. Do the best you can and remember that the mom will take the bestest care of you that she possibly can. We hope that next week the weather is more peaceful and not at all stressful.
- TBH&K

Scout and Freyja said...

Luke, has your momma ever tried Rescue Remedy to calm you down?