Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 414: Meteorology... and Astronomy (sorta)

My the Mom has been down in her back and I thank you for puttin up wif the 2008 poster retrospective of last few days, on a counta it was quick and easy and then I could get back to bein Nurse Luke. Just sayin.

And then today she feel better but bout 2pm I go out into yard and do quick research and report back to the her... bad weather to souf-west... and she think I am crazy on a counta not cloud in the sky, but still... she let me back to the in.

Once the Bleu drag he cleu-less self in, the Mom grab cell phone and pull up radar and say "well, whattaya know... there is storm to our souf-west over Sugarland and I guess the Luke should be named Radar or Doppler or Microcast... on a counta he bout one hunnerd percent accurate.
And I not freak out on a counta the storm bout 10 mile away, but still... I knew it was happenin and put bout quarter head under library table just to be on safe side.

And sure enough, heavy rain cloud form just over my head few minutes later and when I head to bunker, my the Mom head for brush. And I come out for the brushin and I get brushed for entire cloud burst and then some and I wish you could see how handsome I look now!

And that leads me to thank God for last few days when there was no bit or rain or storm and then I think about last night... when there was beautiful full moon... and the Mom, she did go out and try take pitchers but they really did not turn out not one bit at all, but while out there, she also take pitchers of the me what are equally not so good, but I share the them...

I play coy for one small moment....
And then when the Mom lure me wif her lovin tone and mushy nicknames, I cannot help but flash her the sweet Luke smile! And now before you take look, let me say... I don't know why I be sharin it wif the you... on a counta it truly just down right embarassin... [And special note to the Daisy and the Khyra... I beg you please not look! And if you slip glance, please remember how handsome I am under ordinary circumstance!}

Please ever one tell me one Bozo the Clown photo don't make the man!

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

I'm unable to paw much more!

Woo are such a good weather figurer outer!

Maybe woo and Ammy of The AO4 should get together...she's the same way...she tells her mom when things will and won't make it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khousin Merdie is here!

Scout and Freyja said...

Bozo! Why you don't look like Bozo. Every time our momma looks into your eyes she think you look so handsome and princely☺

Dexter said...

So you are some sort of Meaty Urologist, huh?

Slobbers,
mango

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Don't worry Luke, Daisy still thinks you are charming. She knows it is important to give the Mom those looks. We hope your the Mom is feeling better soon.

Love, Tucker and Daisy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We need you to dial us up and give us the heads up on the weather too. Phantom seems to sense when they are close by too. So does brushing make you feel better?

We love the Bozo shot - just think how many smiles it has brought to all of us.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Farley said...

Luke, I didn't know you had Doggie Doppler! There is no end to your talents :)

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

what a good weather doggie you are - we are very impressed - and the pic isnt bad - you looks cute

Woodrow - Sweetie - Sherman

How Sam Sees It said...

Oh Luke, you are always so handsome and so very clever!

Sam

http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/

Dino and Family said...

Hey Buddy, thank you so much for checking in on us! We are very fine and safe in Taipei! I hope the storm stays away for you and you get to enjoy good weather with your mommy! Furry hugs for you! Love, Dino

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! I had to come over and say "ha roo" after reading your mom's comment on Khyra's mom's FB post. I think you and I would make a great weather team! My forecasts are never wrong!
Very nice to meet you!
Love,
Ammy
Chief Meteorologist, Ao4