Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 422: Seven Reasons

I have alluded to it in previous posts, and so now I tell you

Seven Reasons I Come Outta My Bunker:

1. Brushin. I will most always come outta the bunker for brushin.
2. Brushin. I will most always come outta the bunker if Bleu beed gettin brushed.
3. Cheddar cheese.
4. Berry treats.
5. The Mom leave from just outside bunker, I follow the her, get under her feet.
6. Sometime feel need to find nother bunker on a counta main one ain't workin.
7. Dinner time! Lay tasty Wysong on me... and I forget storm for five minutes!

Wysong and waters... tasty good!

Yup...
Lip lickin good!

Regular programmin now interrupted by return to my bunker!

4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha rooo, we would make a beeline to the bunker if the brush comes out - we don't like the brush or the comb. But food and tasty things - that's a good reason to come out.

Hoping for a quieter week for you, Luke.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo have such a khute tongue!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Luke! Good food is a great reason to come out. Nice tongue shot!
Have a great week buddy!
Thor

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

we are hoping it is quiet for you too - we dont come out for brushin - but also dont run away from brushin

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ