Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 425: Weather and Wallerin

In the spite of fifty percent chance of storm, just bit of barometric pressure issues and also medium to light rain over my the head, I have spent time in the bunker but all in all am none too worse for the wear... but then there was also that extra pill pocket this mornin. Just sayin.

All that said, I did also proclaim this to be "Wallerin Tuesday"! For sake of clever title, it would be much more clever if I postpone pleasure until the morrow... but I can't.

Grasses feel good under the chin and along the cheek and across the side...

I revel now in the allergens on a counta I be sneezin later!

Shake it out! Sneeze it out!
And then my favorite expression... which is my "huh? what? I've no clue of your concerns..." look.

The Mom is clearly disturbed wif the act, but I ask you... what is wrong wif the wallerin?

9 comments:

Bailey said...

Nothing!

There is nothing wrong with wallerin'

'Cept if I do it, I almost always end up getting a bath.

And I hate baths.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is lots of fun!

I do it when I khan!

I hope the rest of your night goes khalmly!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Daily Scoop said...

I love wallerin'!!! Hope all is calm in your neck of the woods!!! Great pics!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Tucker loves a good waller. He wallered so much the other day, he was all wet. Daisy likes your innocent expression.

Love, the Daisy and the Tucker

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

nothing is wrong with it - hope your allergies werent too bad after

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

It just something you NEED to do!
I hope there be no storm today.
~lickies, Ludo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your wallerin looks like great fun. We like to do it in fresh-mown grass. Hope you can stay out of the bunker today.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Scout and Freyja said...

Nuttin' wrong with wallerin' cuz we does it a lot and as often as we can. When we do it momma is alaways hoping that we didn't find some smelly stuff to waller in☺

Checkers & Chess said...

hey buddy - we're having those storms here - really loud thunder - but I'm being brave and barking it away - wish I could be there to help you out too!!!!!! However, the front is giving mom a headache - she's not a happy camper this afternoon - but at least she's home