Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 428: Four Hour Storm Yields Embarassin Post

Awful don't even begin to describe the thunder storm over my head. NBD in full progress, and I in bunker... this pitcher tooken post pill pocket!

Storm last many hour and when I come outa the bunker, me and the Bleu negotiate territories. He may be in front of the me, but that don't mean he braver... Just sayin.
GEEZ... I am just so not sure it is over. It just So don't feel like it is...
O My Dear Dog.. there is a nother cell headed this way (storms are headed southwest or from upper right to lower left on screen), and I am not sure I can cope...
I rooted the Bleu outta he comfort zone, on a counta he was in best feelin spot.

The Bleu, he finkin... "I get up, no problem... just make ole Luke stop jumpin over the me!"
And I try to settle down wif just the head in the bunker. Not sure of how that work for the me... will let the you know.
Storm is subsidin... and I am tired. I would not say I am still emotionally needy, just that the Bleu is layin in convenient spot.

Please I beg you... do not take giant leap in your the head to fink that proximity to the Bleu give me comfort!

No no no it ain't so!!!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I suggested your THE MOM just show woo a pikhture of me!

Do woo think that will work?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Or do woo want a khalming bag of my floof to snoof?

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Take Khyra up on her offer!
I sorry you so scared of them storms. :(
~lickies, Ludo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Luke, although I am small I would so cuddle up to you if I was there!!!

Hopefully today will e a storm free day!!

Smileys!
Dory

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Luke, we wish we could chase away those bad storms. We have been free of them for a few days now, maybe you need to hit the road and come to OP.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Scout and Freyja said...

We fink dat maybe you should come over to our house when da next storm comes and take a couple of "I don't care" lessons from Freyja. So far no noise bother her. But, when you come over and if you do get skeered of da boomies, you are gonna haveta' run to da bestest place ta hide first or Scout will get there before you!

Come on over today and help us get the word out to the Eagles about Mr. Vick! We has a furry im-paw-tant bloggy post taday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
We know how y'all feel. We had a doozer TS the other night that parked on top of our house from 2:59 Am until about 3:30 AM. We all got up on the big bed in the MBR. Mom had to move up to the guest room cuz there wasn't room for her. Dad had to hunker down with all of us retrievers. The Newfies slept through it down in the garage kennel.
- TBH&K

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

poor pups so sorry all the thunder bumpers are bothering you - hope they end verys oon

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Scout and Freyja said...

Luke, are you still hiding in the bathroom? Come on out and play☺

Checkers & Chess said...

oh luke - I' hope the storms have passed - they were awful here for a few days too - but they just gave mommy a headache