Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 427: RE-MEMBER

I was home alone all day... ok, I stand corrected... Me and the Bleu was home alone all day today and then the Mom came home and now she has left us again.

I would like to be mad really I would, but she has gone to a GRRH Membership Committee meeting... and that is one of very few reasons (a)she would leave the me and or us, and (b) we just cannot get our furs in a mat over, on a counta they are endless sweet boys and girls like us what deserve luxuries we now guaranteed. Just sayin.

And that get me to finkin what the Mom smell like when she came home to the us last Saturday.


And when extrapolate all smells one of em was the Frankie! He is Golden mix and he passed his heartworm treatment wif the flyin colors, and now he is ready for his very own forever home. Check him out, here he is wif his chicken legs hangin out!


He pose, otherwise, remind me of my own. I fink the Frankster is copyin me just little bit... don't you?

Nother distinctive smell was the Spike, who is very handsome and smart and healthy. And at just over one year old, he is also very young... if you are into the "youth thing" like the Mom was...


And then there was just this tiny hint of the Amber... who is SO not same dog I smelled many monfs ago! And I am so happy for the her, on a counta the line is formed to adopt that sweet girl!

And now here's where I get just tiny bit jealous...

The primary smell on the Mom last Saturday was... the Parker!!!

Parker is just kind o boy what the Mom fall for... he is sweet and cuddly and handsome and happy and funny and just the kinda boy you want to be a round!

And why I don't like that smell is the this: THE INN IS FULL!

Just sayin.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wonder what that Frankie is mixed with?

I seem to see some of my type there!

Soooo many beaWOOtiful Goldens but none of them have the kharakhter of The Luke!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Lots of awesome pups! There is only one Luke tho!!

Smileys!
Dory

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
There are 10 canine souls living here and believe us, THE INN WAS FULL about 8 dogs ago. It's kinda hard for the mom and dad to decide which 8 of us need to leave; so hard in fact that none of us go away. Good on your mom for all she does to help out GRR. 10 slurpy kisses and 3 purring rubs from all of us here.
- TBH&K

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

It is so great of you to share your mommy with these pups - thet need lovin and maybe you cousl relax your rules a little

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ