Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 431: Monday Should Start Wif An ST

I was finkin it might should start wif "F" but then it would be the followin:

Funderin Funday
or
Floodin Funday

Tho it has been floodin, nuffin bout this day been "fun"... so I decie Monday should start wif "ST", on a counta it definitely has been

STORMIN STUN-DAY.

It stunnin on a counta chance of storm just 20% and I only get usual two pill pocket in mornin. And then the Mom who watch the radar at the factory not see it at all but then she head home and get stuck in traffic, watchin radar on her phone and storm pop up over top of home and let's just say I not only one who have nervous breakdown!

By time she negotiate 7.5 mile distance (as crow fly), streets and my backyard are flooded... a Mini Cooper is floatin... and boaf me and the Bleu are elated to see the Mom pass frew the door!

It take many hour before I will go out side to do my businesses, but the Mom she is patient wif the me. She offer I reject she offer I reject she offer I reject... until conditions allow me to accept. And as I go out, I pretty sure I see the Mom doin happy P-P dance just like the me.

Could be wrong but I fink... am pretty sure. Just sayin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously the mom loves you and the Bleu like a whole lot. Youse guys are all BFFs. The mom does her best to be there for you and help you through life's traumas. You are indeed all fortunate to have each other.
- TBH&K

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Fur sure: What TBH's pawed!

I'm not sure about them 'K' khritters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

happy your mommy got home safe and you finally went out

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Wow! lots of rain. So sorry you couldn't go out and pee. I bet she did do a dance.
~Lickies, Ludo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I can bet that was a big happy pee pee dance your Mama did Luke!! You are such a good boy for "waiting out the storm"!

Smileys!
Dory