Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 410: FLASH BACK!

[My the Mom has flashed her back, and so I take this swift opportunity to offer you flash back from last year since most of you prolly have not seen the it!]

As many of you know, my real name is Cool Hand Luke... and even before I was born, I was a legend. Here is movie poster where you see the part of the me, portrayed very convincingly by the late great Paul Newman.

Interestin facts bout movie:

In
movie, CHL cuts off heads of parkin meters but leaves best part... just sayin. ;-)

He go to jail for standin up for what he fink is right... just sayin. And I did, too. (Deer My Sweet Lord please let me in of doors when it comin a storm!).

He eats
50 hard boiled eggs... I pretty sure I can too if given chance... just sayin. Please contact the Mom wif your challenges.

He escaped free (yep 3) times. I have only escape twice... just sayin.

Now after my birf did come to pass, it seem fittin to update poster in my own image... Just sayin.
And also by the way, that is really the me, pullin the Mom in sill-ew-ette up topand also please read the credits (I hope it bigifies) on a counta they are important to the me.

Trivia Question: What was name of dog who give life in pursuit of the Cool Hand Luke? If need hint: It is why I almost not have brother.


And as side (or dependin on wacky Blogger formattin what I have no time to resolve... bottom) note:

I wif the help of the Mom (on a counta it take more than blunt nose scissors) make four sided movie marquis what feature four posters of yours truly for the GRRH Golden Retriever Gala last year. Wif your patience for flash back content, I will post the other free (3) sides this week!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

If only it was Khool Hand ;-)

As fur the movie khanine, I do think woo should ask your brofur what his name is...that might help with the answer!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Cool flashback. We love your poster.

Tucker and Daisy

Anonymous said...

yeah, great poster Mr. Cool Hand Luke!

I kinda want to challenge you to eat the 50 eggs...
but I can't cause you've already been through enough. Just the thought of that makes me kind of queasy.

Thor and Jack said...

That poster is very cool! Thanks for the flashback! It´s nice to learn more about Mr.Cool Hand Luke!

xoxo
Thor

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a great poster, Luke!!! We enjoyed the flashback - can't wait to see some more.

woos, the OP Pack

Golden Samantha said...

Hey Luke! How're ya doin'? Love your post!!!!! How bouts "Old Blue?" (He was almost your bro?) - Wow! Great flashback!
Huggers xo
Sammie

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Cool flashback; we hadn't seen it before. We wish our dad could photoshop COOL poster like that. He can't even figure out how to put Radar in our blog picture or replace fat Sophie with slim Sophie.
- TBH&K

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

What a coool poster Luke! Ruff!
~lickies, Ludo

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

awesome poster - you are a star

you are so cool luke and so brave

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ