Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 11: Room-inations

Mom's gone back to what she called 'hell' when she left this morning. (her word, not mine. Still not sure what happens to a boy for hoppin' on fur-niture around here, much less cursin'!) And by 'hell', ya'all, I'm guessin' she meant the factory...



So I find myself here, free to roam the rooms of this here bed-n-breakfast / four paw luxury vacation spot. And I'm likin' it!

Thinkin' many unleashed thoughts about freedom, security and comfort while tryin' to tie down my feelin's about the Mom. I mean...

Is she crazy? Is she testin' me? Is there some switch that I might eventually yet accidentally flip? Why is she doing and providing all of this? Does she REALLY love and trust me?

I want to believe her. I do. But I can't. I don't.

You can't blame me, because not one of you knows Chapter One. If you did, you'd understand. I survived many years by squashin' my will. My almost fatal error was when that will unleashed and went full throttle. Mighta been a big mistake, but I don't think so now. It just mighta been the best thing ever... Might shoulda done it sooner, but ain't gonna question timin'. Kinda like thinkin' I'm right where I'm meant to be!

No comments: