Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chapter One: Abridged Content Because I'm Content Now!

Chronicler: A noun. A student or writer of history <chroniclers who gave often conflicting accounts of what the king did or commanded>.

Look in my eyes.

I'm Luke. And in my first life, I was a chronicler... of good times and sad. I figured, life is what you make of it. And I made the most of what I had. I was good and patient and loving.

I gave what I had to give, but then there were times when I needed. And sometimes you just need what you need really badly. And that's the look you see in my eyes.

In a fit of hope, I've shed the content of Chapter One. I'd like to say those memories have been swept away... but not quite yet, maybe never. That might not be a bad thing, because our histories build our characters... and "to everything there is a season".

No comments: