- Mom can actually tug walking shoes on those scabby feet.
- The look on the old gal's face when she grabbed my leash and I ran straight to the door, laid down and waited patiently and still for her to secure herself to me... like she thought my sit and shake was the only thing I learned in charm school...
- She hobbles quite gingerly down the sidewalks of this shady neighborhood, but she's stubborn about directions.
- Keeps up with me for the most part... not exactly like dragging a boulder, more like a an iron prison ball.
- Sure are a lot of barking dogs in this part of town. Guess their jealous of my handsome tail.
- You can feel the stress just slipping away as you wiggle your butt down the street and pmail a wisteria bush.
- Cool water never tasted so good! Looks good dribbled all over the kitchen floor, too.
- Sleep sure comes easy after a long evening walk. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzz....zzzzzz..zz
Monday MOMandMEday - One Two Three One Two Three As Saturday was National Margarita Day, I stopped at The Adult Beverage Shop on my way home from The GKP - it's just be...