- Ring ring ring: Two telephones here. And they both ring a lot.
- Single topic of conversation: Luke. Me. Suddenly I find my life as the center of some alien universe.
- Words heard: yes, Luke, home, fine, sweet, happy, handsome.
- Multiple conversations: Never knew anyone who was so willing to talk to me while being also on the phone.
- Multi-tasking: Woman holds the phone with one hand and rubs me with the other.
- Repitition: Conversants all seem determined to check back later or tomorrow. I'm slightly alarmed by what new developments they might fear...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Day One: Thoughts On Telephonic Communication
Side Notes :