Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day Minus One: Trees, Squirrels & Tangles

Inspired by a new discovery, and while Aunt Melinda has her back turned ever so briefly, I thought I would quickly tell you about a new interest of mine.

You see, how it came about was that this butt plopping woman in PetsMart yesterday... she whispered in my ear something about a yard full of squirrels... like it was a good thing!

That being on my mind and all, I began to kind of take notice around here... and you know, it IS kind of fun to chase those boogers. They run right up the tree... and you know, maybe, if I put my mind to it, so can I!

Oops! Gotta go! Aunt Melinda's obsessed with a tangle in my hind side. Gotta run, sit and/or lie down. She doesn't understand that it's CLEANLINESS that's next to Godliness... not GROOMlienss! Don't matter now, she's an Aunt on a mission!

No comments: