This here has beed boaf one busy and also one not so busy at all weekend on a counta the Mom beed gone too long away from the me and the here but that for super special reason and so I ok wif it.
So, here is some miss celaneous things about my weekend:
1. I have nother bobo on my elbow what is kinda like the thing on my back and also on my side and the Mom is upset. It feel full of fluid and is somewhat shrinkin and hopefully will resolve it self wif meds I am on for the other spots what are so much better! But I forsee nother trip to see the Dr Mark. Just sayin.
2. I have not had pain meds in coupla days on a counta I am not in pain, but even so am not feelin quite one hunderd per cent just yet what give me laid back tude. Might be bobos, might be aunty biotics, don't know... Just not xactly my usual robust self.
3. Add extreme free digit heat to lethargic and nonchalent tude and I give you yawn!
4. My the Mom beed gone long time this weekend on a counta my Cousin Alana Kay got married to my new Cousin Garrett and it was very very VERY special family weekend... even though I could not be there. But just wait on a counta they are gonna be livin here in the Houston and so it all beed good real soon. Just sayin.
5. The Bleu got sick right be fore the Mom had to leave town and she worried bout the him non-stop. And wif more time she would drop him off wif the Aunt Madison, but she know the Aunt Karen take care of the him real good...
7. One bright side to whole Mom beed gone thing is we beed saved by the Aunt Karen again! She take precious time away from the Cousins Zeke and Rizzo and she come care for us fully and completely and also report back to the Mom.
8. The Aunt Karen place the Bleu on limited ration and she love and pet on us (and poke on the him) and a llow us boaf to do multitude of businesses and then she love on us some more. And then she do not leave until she can do so in manner what I the Luke do not protest.
9. The Mom she do agree wif the Aunt Karen and so the Bleu continue on the limited but increasin portion of foods just to be sure... and he is hungry and beggin for most ever thing the Mom eat and we even caught him sniffin stuff on the kitchen counter. He NEVER does that and did not learn it from the me no matter what he say! I tell troof. He do not. Just sayin!
10. The heat wave it does continue and that make it most miserable no matter what time of day and it sure cut into any hope I have of goin on walk any or other special out of door activity on a counta don't wanna be much further from ass conditioner than bout back fence. Just sayin.. And just so I beed clear on circumstance, it beed 940pm at the night and it 90 degrees wif heat index of 98 degrees. How you spell M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. Need definition? Refer to my backyard.
11. Must quickly say that one thing what transform state of my backyard from miserable to desirable this night is frogs, baby frogs and june bugs! I cannot get enough but the Mom has overruled so curfew in force.
12. My the Mom works too much when she beed home... but I know she beed doin and providin good things for me and the Bleu and also for other what are less fortunate than our selves and so I beed tryin real hard to put up wif the it, but I also beed doing few things what make her engage wif the Luke. (I beed real happy when the life return to the normal! Just sayin!)...
And that lead me to remember to boaf tell you and to ask...
Golden Retriever Rescue of Houston will beed havin fun boof at the Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows. If make it out, please go by boof and ask for my the Mom... you can ask for 'Luke's Mom' or her other identity what is 'Amanda'. I know she beed there Friday and Saturday for sure and she would love to meet the you!!! You can meet some of our available dogs who need a forever home, and there will be fun stuff to buy and also a raffle and all proceeds go to help Goldens in need. Very very VERY worthy cause.
Pee Ess I know there beed things wrong wif this post... but I swear, when I try correct the them, the html get all mess up and so I leave it a lone but I not happy. Just sayin.
Pickles Needs a Foster - Please Help - (picture from his page on Petango) The dog with the jar on his head, temporarily named Pickles has two rescues that will give him a second chance. Apollo...