Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 399: Thunderous Thursday

The Mom was gonna take some happy pitchers of me for my blog today on a counta I have not posted any such in quite while... but then it happened.

Boom Boom Boom, the bottom fell out and kept fallin until bout two hours later and now it is 735 in the pm and I have not beed outside since 645 this am. And I not goin now on a counta I have my head under the library table. I just hold it.

"Well" the Mom say... "it sure hard to take happy pitcher wif Luke head under there", so she put camera down and say "but Luke you need to blog" and I say "get a paper and jot this down" and so here go...

I hate thunder. And that's all I got to say.

So for filler, I offer these fun photos of PAWS Houston boof at Dog Show... talk about your heavy pettin! And your soft furs! These kids made some serious dough for the cause!

Care for a belly shot???



And now in the interest of joggin your memory of the Luke in happier more care free times, I offer you the this... as I remind my self that this was the day I was posed to have the surgery what I did not have to have! And that make me AND the Mom REAL HAPPY!

P.S. I just love the sun what come frew the window and wash the wall!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Lukie!

We had boomers earlier...and lots of wet stuff...

I would protekht woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWo: Nice pikhs! Woo khan rub my tummy!

Checkers & Chess said...

oh buddy - I still would like to see you - even if you're under the table!!!! we had some thunder last night - I pretty much slept through it!

Golden Samantha said...

So sorry bout the thunder bumpers. Loud, yeah? But love the photos from the booth - hairy fellows!
huggies, xo
Sammie

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

What great pictures -

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Sorry about those boomers, yikes!!! I haven't had any bad ones at my house yet!!! Love your pics!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Oh poor Luke!
We had boomers yesterday, I barked a little but I not really scared of them. I feel sorry for you. Cute friend though!
~lickies, Ludo

Thor and Jack said...

Sorry about those boomers, Luke!
Great pictures!
I sent you an email with my address today.
xoxo,
Thor