Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 379: Just Normal Stuff

Big day yesterday wif the personal issues and the trolley ride... and big day tomorrow what is 4f of July!!! And so today I hang loose and do just normal stuff...

Like...this mornin I take vantage of the Mom bein home and I chase squirrel and bird till it get too hot to chase no more. And then I take nap in the cool airs...

When cool down, I stalk lizard and frog and flyin squirrel un till the Mom have enough and make me quit.

There is sumfin bout stalkin night creature what she does not tolerate, and I beed bit hard headed but still will comply when she insist though some time I need beed showed the broom. Ha.

Gettin ready just now for good night sweep and must put the Mom to bed first on a counta she need bedime story and Luke is the one what need tell it... mostly on a counta the Bleu, he all ready put his self to bed what was my birfday bed but he took it, and it ok wif the me on a counta the Bleu he really love that bed. And ok, I really love the him, but don't quote me.


And so like I was sayin... once the Mom she get dozy, I will find sweet cool spot under vent where I will sweep soundly until bout 430 exactly when I will once more hop on big bed and shmuggle wif the Mom.

Nice to have nightly routine what not matter weekend or holiday. Just sayin.

P.S. I even had wrong Day Numbers yesterday but think I got it right today... will have to amend previous posts but first gotta double triple quadruple count and check maff.

This serious problem!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My GOLDEN khousin Merdie is here with me!

BOY, DOES SHE SNORE!!!

I'm glad woo just did normal stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra AND Merdie

Scout and Freyja said...

Happy 4th of July. LET FREEDOM RING!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Have a wonderful 4th of july dear Luke!!!
We loved watching your photos...
you look sooooooooooooooo cute and handsome....
would love to be with you and sleeping togheter!!!!!!!!!
Kisses and licks

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hey Luke

That sounds like a fun day. Can we come chase things with you? We promise not to tell you secret about the Bleu.

Tucker and Daisy

Checkers & Chess said...

HAPPY 4th of July Buddy - and be sure to tell the BLEU - Happy 4th to him too! Cover your ears tho cause there will be lots of fireworks!

pee ess - tell your mom we need photos of you in your new tie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke - you are one smart doggy... you're going to double, triple AND quadruple count???!!! Wow! You better get started cause I think that might take a very long time.