Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 380: Happy 4f of July!

Want to wish a Happy Independence Day to you all and also share some of my day wif the you!

It is too hot to enjoy much of nuffin outside but I did engage in a little stalkin...

I also take moment to reflect on how good it feel to have someone I can DEPEND on even on INdependence Day!

And the Bleu, he enjoy the out of doors more than the me but that on a counta he never beed stuck out there (like I was first 9 years of life!)!
That boy even find small amount of shade and fill it wif he self! And just look at that great big smile o his!
And to tell troof, most of what I did when I was out of doors was circle back and ask please to let me go back in where the airs are cool!
And on the inside I did do a lot of the followin the Mom and helpin her wif the chores and the whatnot that she did do.
And o how I took a sweet nap!
So... No fire work. No parade. No backyard BBQ. No party. No real fan fair what so the ever. But what I did was real special...

I spent my day my favorite way and that is wif my the Mom who love me and also wif the Bleu who is real sweet brother and also source of great amusement.

I hope your day was special as well! Happy 4f of July, ya'all!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sweetie! Sidney and I had a very similar day. A quiet day with one's family is oftentimes the best kind of day!

Take care, we love you guys,

Aunt Lisa & Cousin Sidney

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You and Bleu look quite nice in your bandannas. We wore our blue ones today. We had a quiet day too, but we did get some tasty marrow bones to chew on. We went for a walk and now Phantom is hiding from the bang bangs and I am helping keep Mom's feet warm.

woo, Thunder

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke - I'm glad you had a good day. Me too - just the usual except we do have a couple of visitors (family) & they had hot dogs & hamburgers from the grill. I didn't get any though, but I did have a few bites of watermelon. I'm happy:)

Thor and Jack said...

Happy 4th of July, Luke!
I´m glad you had a special day with your mom and Bleu.
Great pictures! You and Bleau are beautiful!

xoxo,
Thor

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khousin Merdie and I spent the day at my SibeSta's whilst Mom chauffeured Sole to freedom!

Khousin Merdie spent the furst year of so of her life outside too...but now we take good khare of her! She's 11 or 12 now!

Happy FoURth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Checkers & Chess said...

Hey Luke - we're back from listening to the Orchestra - mom and dad had a picnic - I had some pork roast and daddy snuck me some fried chicken - mom had a fit! Again I refused the watermellon - I just don't get what all the hoopla is about that stuff! I did lick the fruit dip off of it tho! Silly neighbors are setting off fireworks which are making me bark. Mom set the oven to clean cause she put the brie on too small a plate and it dripped all over the oven floor - whole house smoky and alarms blasting off. Daddy cussing - mommy laughing and then crying from smoke in her eyes - Daddy still cussing trying to get the alarms off and keep the firemen away!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

What a very nice day you had! Happy 4th to you too.
~lickies, Ludo

Golden Daily Scoop said...

You and Bleu look great in your bandannas, it's look like you had yourself a fine day!!!

xoxo
Miley

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

Happy 4th of July

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ