Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 386: DAYZED, Confused and Grateful

I am so barassed on a counta I seem to have lost most a bility to count when come to days... but rest assured the Blogger one who count the 500 posts so Winners can consider them self exempt from the Luke mathematical challenge, confusion and big booboo.

I think this Day 386 and I should stress THINK... but exact number not all that portant when come to what I have to say...

GRATEFUL

My big lump what was size and shape of pecan (in shell) has oozed and ruptured somewhat and now is flattened and even smaller than it was at the lunch time today and wif ception of the obnoxious warm compresses what the Mom put on it bout million time a day... it not botherin me no longer...!


And followin up on orders, the Mom talk to the Dr Mark this afternoon by phone to give him update and he say progress bout what he hope for and might be free (3 is long to me) weeks before I healed and then we valuate what left and whever surgery gonna be necessary to remove it.

And so here hopin ain't nuffin left and please know I think I beed here in this place wif such high hope in large part due to your prayer and SUPPORT and please continue include the me in the them. Not sure I can ever repay you adequately but you got Luke word I WILL DO MY BEST!


And please also I ask this very very VERY most important request...


Please please PLEASE remember my friends the Phantom and the Woodrow who also need prayer of recovery and healf and happiness... on a counta they SO more than deservin and also I love the them.

And if I have missed any the one else who have specific need, please know it beed crazy round here right now and I am very behind on the keepin up wif my friends... I sowwy but please know that all of the you are all ways in my prayers on a counta I love you and you just are!

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Luke!

Woo are doing a swell job!

I think woo khount just fine!

I know Phantom and Woodrow appreciate all our paws khrossed!

BUT I've got mine khrossed fur woo too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

Sorry it's been so long since I've visited, but so glad the lump is less than it was. I'll be checking up on you and thinking of you lots, Luke. You have a terrific mom-nurse who is taking such good care of you. And we have paws crossed for Phantom and Woodrow too.
Hugs xo
Sammie

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke - glad the lumpy thing is not so lumpy now. I think you'll be just fine.

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hey Luke

We are so glad to hear the lump is getting better. Think of the compress thingy as extra the Mom time. We all need extra the Mom time.

Love, the Tucker and the Daisy

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Luke, glad to hear the lump be getting better. You just be good and let your Mum tend to it!
~lickies, Ludo

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

happy you are doing better big guy

we will keep our paws crossed that the 3 weeks goes really fast

thanx for the well wishes

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's great, Luke, we are so happy the lump is no lump now. Phantom is healing nicely but poor guy is just so itchy. And the lab report didn't come back today - bummer.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Woo, the OP Pack

Scout and Freyja said...

Luke, our momma is going to keep you very close to her heart in prayer and we will wag out tails every morning during our momma's prayer time for you.

Lots of older doggies get icky boo-boos and that is all they are, icky boo-boos. You have a very good momma so we know that you are going to get better soon.

Sierra Rose said...

We are thinking of all of you! And, especially you, special Luke! So sweet to out Golden Honey.
We are so relieved that things may be ok, but have you in our prayers.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses!
Sierra Rose

Dino and Family said...

Oh Boy! I hope you wouldn't need surgery for the lump. I pray that it will just go away! Love, Dino