Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 536: Upsettin the NBDB!

[Please accept my apology for the back post, as I fill in dates from my paw scratched diary!]



A Christmas tree or two, the trimmins and missy-laneous different stuff round the house is good fun and feel good... un-the-less you are the Bleu, aka NBDB (nervous break down boy)!


We find out that he cannot handle so many decorations and change and chaos... on a counta he chew BIG hotspot into heself while the Mom at work today! [I mighta help him just little bit but I promise it was not the me who start it]!

I feel bad for Sweet Boy, but he keep showin the Mom he cannot be trusted... so... cone 24x7, pretty much.

When I see the cone comin out, I immediately assume it is for the me... and I dive and frow my head to the floor in the most inconvenient corner... as it is near impossible to scoop me up in that situation.

The Bleu, he will sometime trot away from the sight of the cone... but he congenial nature get the best of him... and he willingly push he head into it!

I have spent much time in the cone, so I understand and do not wish it upon the Sweet Bleu... but much better the him than the me. Just sayin. 

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo should wear one too -

I mean to show your support?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! The cone of shame as it was called by the Golden Retriever Dog in the Disney movie "UP." Our Sophie (a.k.a. Sofa-dof) was threatened with the COS just last week for initiating a massive new hotspot on her right rear rump. But dad resorted to prednisone and cepalexin tablets witha saturation of apple cider vinegar direct in the hotspot area twice a day. That has caused the Dof to lay of the licking. Youse guys take care of yourselves; and each other..
- TBVH&K